Plan
For the Interactive prototype I, I’m plan to test the
game interface which created by Unity 3D, the interface includes the actual
game map and other game objects (walls, bots). I also plan to test the gameplay
which include Pacman movement and combination of keys. Two users will use one keyboard
to control the game.
The purpose of this prototype is to test how the
interface of new Pacman game makes people feel and the map is whether can working
well with other game objects properly. Also it is to test the interactivity
between key combination and players, how they feel about control game by using
combination of keys.So this prototype probably is a diagonal prototype,
because I want provide different tasks to the users for test multiple features
of the game interface.
Progress
unity
scripting
According
to the practical “pong”game
tutorial, I understand the principles of Object
Oriented Programming and how to work within Unity, then
I try to write the script for Pacman movement and key combinations.
For the
Pacman movement, I’m using “Input.Getkey” to get the user key input, and lets
them to control the Pacman. Because there are two players, and the size of keyboard,
so I provide two different control area for each player.
![]() |
| Input.Getkey |
| Two control area |
Map &
objects creation
I have two
options for the map creation. The first one is a maze, in this map, user not
only play by press combination of keys, but also need to find a route for where
they want to go. The second one is just a regular Pacman map, and players can move
the Pacnman to anywhere they want to go. I think I can test both of
them and find out which map is more suitable for players and “Finger Pacman”
game itself.
![]() |
| Maze |




没有评论:
发表评论